Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Memory/\/\/

Standing 'round the house, conversing with my ma'... Actually, the memory word for word moment by moment how exactly this memory was first brought about. Then time itself, along with wear of this world grasping the credit for my beginning to lose it was stopped by mine and everyone's Alpha and Omega. You see, myself being far from complex, the main reason for just next to everything I do is for what was said to me back in my re-beginning. My memory tells me without hearing distinct words, I just know. It is kind of like when first being released ... the only way to describe it is to say it. "All answers, everything you need to know, can be found at the beginning and the end." Beginning and the End … Of the day, of the season, at the time far earlier than late in my situation. Those two words meant little to not to me, looking back more attention should have been paid to them. At the time seeing that it wasn't as if as I at tinkering with whatev

My gym is the world...

        IT IS WHAT IT IS      ...And my world a gym, considering at first-wake knowing just next to nothing. My world consisted of my mother and my grandmother. Originally, I being a degree simpler than simple, all that was seen and known is known as the University of Virginia hospital... My first home away from home.So… Not knowing it  but this was my first instance of "It Is What It Is".        On top being windows to a person's soul, is just next to impossible for them to hide their true intentions. After successfully acquiring my steps2stepping from my second home away from home, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. My mother took me out to my house in the woods… where I love .First. What is done is far from unique my family prays and I with them, always remembering everyones' Beginning and End. Now you can say what you want because this is still a fairly free country, freer than not. What I've come to realize, to see in people&