Skip to main content

My SOLUTION to ALL Problems


My solution may not sound as if it addresses ALL the world’s problems, but it DOES, the answer I speak of is Peace. Not just any peace either, not as the world gives, but True Peace can only be found in the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ. I just said a prayer for your husband, if he does not have the peace that only the Prince of can provide, MAKE SURE it is offered him. Trust me it was far longer than short, but I am standing after living through a collision between the car I was driving and a cedar tree. Since I was not wearing my seat belt, thinking myself to be far smarter than not. Cedar being far harder than soft wood when it came into the passenger side of my vehicle it collided with my head directly. At some speed well over 65 mph and BLESSED me with this Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. You may be wondering, "Why does he refer to an injury of that severity as a blessing, not a curse?" To which I would respond, I do not exactly know why bad things happen. Besides this is a fallen world in need of Peace, not as the world gives, which can ONLY be found in Jesus Christ The Prince of Peace. But I am warned so I warn you and anyone reading this, He is called the Stumbling Block for a reason.
So why does He refer to Himself as the Stumbling Block? I do not know, nor do I profess to have all the answers. Just always remember, never forgetting, Peace. Peace is as peace does. And True peace can ONLY be found in the Prince of... The memory of my mentally shrugging off my shoulders at the mention of His name is in the installation of filters to prevent future cases return to me. But that is partly why I was saved, the amount of people I know and knew. Or at least partly, the biggest part is Love. Now the knowledge that people die all the time that know far more people than me remains far more evident than not. Which is why the keyword “partly” was included two sentences ago.  His pure love not as the worlds’ is not something I even understand, but that’s where faith comes to play. You would make...
Peace,
JMC a.k.a. THEJessTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory/\/\/

Standing 'round the house, conversing with my ma'... Actually, the memory word for word moment by moment how exactly this memory was first brought about. Then time itself, along with wear of this world grasping the credit for my beginning to lose it was stopped by mine and everyone's Alpha and Omega. You see, myself being far from complex, the main reason for just next to everything I do is for what was said to me back in my re-beginning. My memory tells me without hearing distinct words, I just know. It is kind of like when first being released ... the only way to describe it is to say it. "All answers, everything you need to know, can be found at the beginning and the end." Beginning and the End … Of the day, of the season, at the time far earlier than late in my situation. Those two words meant little to not to me, looking back more attention should have been paid to them. At the time seeing that it wasn't as if as I at tinkering with whatev

My gym is the world...

        IT IS WHAT IT IS      ...And my world a gym, considering at first-wake knowing just next to nothing. My world consisted of my mother and my grandmother. Originally, I being a degree simpler than simple, all that was seen and known is known as the University of Virginia hospital... My first home away from home.So… Not knowing it  but this was my first instance of "It Is What It Is".        On top being windows to a person's soul, is just next to impossible for them to hide their true intentions. After successfully acquiring my steps2stepping from my second home away from home, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. My mother took me out to my house in the woods… where I love .First. What is done is far from unique my family prays and I with them, always remembering everyones' Beginning and End. Now you can say what you want because this is still a fairly free country, freer than not. What I've come to realize, to see in people&