Skip to main content

...





No matter the many times tried to comprehend, the hours, minutes and seconds. Were they a waste? The answer differs depending on who is talked to, who is asked. If friends or family, the answers are varying degrees of positivity. While the opposite is true if people from my past are asked.

Early, while my brain injury was like a wee lad, I prayed to my Almighty Father, pleading, that I would only remember the necessary things about my past. That which would prove useful to me in my future endeavors. So, despite some weird looks, I have long since been saying peace instead of goodbye, see you later, or any the other.

Not because I think it's cool or anything, it too is what it is. No more no less. Really, would you like the opposite… War? Hate? How idiotic would I look? My reasoning when I say peace, not every time but everlasting peace derives from the Prince of Peace. He is the only place True Peace can be found.
  
ALL my history is uniquely spotty seeing that what is ‘membered… is. What isn’t… is NOT. The miraculous thing… the thing that scared me at first and still does was the mix I found myself in. Although not distinctly remembering it now, as far as what color the hospital drapes where. Or the eyes of the fellow patient sharing the room with me. Everything goes down a few notches of importance, almost dying.

The notion which I believed and took to heart states that there are only three types of people in this world, neutral, friends, and enemies. Which after going through what I went through, remixing up the fixup. I find that there is a plethora of other kinds of people and those kinds are able to change by the second into a myriad of other kinds. From what can be remembered from before, which isn't much, one word pretty much describes how I was.

Mentally and physically, emotionally ... I was random. That is what little I could be dredge out of my mother, and what little remains of my memories of younger childhood. First choosing to be that way in high school, because everything is a choice. Ninth grade, to be more exact than not.  Those realities have brought me to the conclusion that I have always been some degree wilder than tame. That and the colors orange and green. From an early age it has always been my favorite color.

Maybe the choice to be random occurred because of the lacking of a male figure in my early years or the disruptive relationship between my mother and I. Beside that and various other “trinkets”(memories)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory/\/\/

Standing 'round the house, conversing with my ma'... Actually, the memory word for word moment by moment how exactly this memory was first brought about. Then time itself, along with wear of this world grasping the credit for my beginning to lose it was stopped by mine and everyone's Alpha and Omega. You see, myself being far from complex, the main reason for just next to everything I do is for what was said to me back in my re-beginning. My memory tells me without hearing distinct words, I just know. It is kind of like when first being released ... the only way to describe it is to say it. "All answers, everything you need to know, can be found at the beginning and the end." Beginning and the End … Of the day, of the season, at the time far earlier than late in my situation. Those two words meant little to not to me, looking back more attention should have been paid to them. At the time seeing that it wasn't as if as I at tinkering with whatev

My gym is the world...

        IT IS WHAT IT IS      ...And my world a gym, considering at first-wake knowing just next to nothing. My world consisted of my mother and my grandmother. Originally, I being a degree simpler than simple, all that was seen and known is known as the University of Virginia hospital... My first home away from home.So… Not knowing it  but this was my first instance of "It Is What It Is".        On top being windows to a person's soul, is just next to impossible for them to hide their true intentions. After successfully acquiring my steps2stepping from my second home away from home, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. My mother took me out to my house in the woods… where I love .First. What is done is far from unique my family prays and I with them, always remembering everyones' Beginning and End. Now you can say what you want because this is still a fairly free country, freer than not. What I've come to realize, to see in people&