Skip to main content

RE-birth

Featured Image
According to Jean Piaget, a Swiss clinical psychologist known for his pioneering work in child development, children go through four key stages of cognitive development. The sensorimotor stage, from birth to age 2. The preparation of stage, from age 2 to about age 7. The concrete operational stage, from age 7 to age 11. Then the formal operational stage, which begins in adolescence and spans to adulthood.
Now, seeing that this was in a sense my re-rebirth, everything moved as if I was on speed. What happened in years seemed to happen in months to me, disorienting, to say the least. I Googled stages of child development thinking I would get something far different, but I was wrong.

Same-difference,  I have long since then quit attempting to get back pieces what was lost and instead focusing on what can be created new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AboutME

My person, personality and being all is what it is. After being born, re-born, then re-re... so many times it makes none whatsoever. After living through the most drastic ruckdabuck of my life, in where my "main computer" fell asleep. Waking up and when I had finally reached the degree of cognition needed to understand, I eventually noticed my right side felt "blank" as if IT  was not there.  Almost everyone knows how talking themselves into climbing behind the wheel after consuming multiple ... is easier after consuming. You see I had been driving this way under almost every condition under the sun, moon and until I saw stars. Well, the stars turned out to be imaginary. Turned out they were from a brain injury, one of the severe traumatic sort. Was told at a later time that my body was suffering from semi-paralysis, mainly on the right side but my world was changed. This occurred on May 9, 2007, ONE DAY out of the many I will never r...

My SOLUTION to ALL Problems

My solution may not sound as if it addresses ALL the world’s problems, but it DOES, the answer I speak of is Peace. Not just any peace either, not as the world gives, but True Peace can only be found in the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ. I just said a prayer for your husband, if he does not have the peace that only the Prince of can provide, MAKE SURE it is offered him. Trust me it was far longer than short, but I am standing after living through a collision between the car I was driving and a cedar tree. Since I was not wearing my seat belt, thinking myself to be far smarter than not. Cedar being far harder than soft wood when it came into the passenger side of my vehicle it collided with my head directly. At some speed well over 65 mph and BLESSED me with this Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. You may be wondering, "Why does he refer to an injury of that severity as a blessing, not a curse?" To which I would respond, I do not exactly know why bad things happen. Besides this i...