Skip to main content

Losing memory?

               

Losing memory.
At first, dealing with the world was easy almost too easy. Maybe it was the MJ making it seem that way or maybe it was. Numerous times various people I looked up to, people I respected would warn me. That I had better grow up and get my ducks quakin' in tune.

The colors of the world, seeing that all the world is colorful. Yet why are all being reduced to the basics... Beware of group mentality, separating people into groups and pitting one against the other. 
The memory of lying to myself, then people who called themselves friends backing the lie up flickers in my mind like a kitchen light running on its last fumes. When a person is first growing up they attempt to do things their own way, sometimes working, sometimes not. 
Lying to themselves and each other, I remember this with the different degrees of clarity. Memory flicks into my mind of a friend, acting on my telling him I remember nothing, he then returned the favor. When in fact I did remember a very few things. Nothing even close to what he was looking for is left in my brain, he's just itching for a reason to split my wig. Metaphorically speaking.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory/\/\/

Standing 'round the house, conversing with my ma'... Actually, the memory word for word moment by moment how exactly this memory was first brought about. Then time itself, along with wear of this world grasping the credit for my beginning to lose it was stopped by mine and everyone's Alpha and Omega. You see, myself being far from complex, the main reason for just next to everything I do is for what was said to me back in my re-beginning. My memory tells me without hearing distinct words, I just know. It is kind of like when first being released ... the only way to describe it is to say it. "All answers, everything you need to know, can be found at the beginning and the end." Beginning and the End … Of the day, of the season, at the time far earlier than late in my situation. Those two words meant little to not to me, looking back more attention should have been paid to them. At the time seeing that it wasn't as if as I at tinkering with whatev

Bio...

Brief bio of Jesse Clowater: I was born on August 24, 1982, in Charlottesville, then grew up in Fluvanna County, where I did country boy stuff, like fishing, hunting, and playing soccer. My mom began taking me to church when I was two. I went to Christian school until the ninth grade. Even though I believed in God, I got further and further away from Him during my late teens and twenties. Substituting temporary fun for the Truth, I followed a track that would either end up in jail or a funeral parlor.                              After consuming copious amounts of moonshine with friends, I somehow thought I could drive home from Crozet. Because after drinking that "sauce" your invincible, or so you think. The Almghty forsaw a cedar tree connecting with my head at horatiously high speeds in the middle of the night, to wake me up.              I woke up days later in a hospital room with tubes and wire