Skip to main content

RE-birth

Featured Image
According to Jean Piaget, a Swiss clinical psychologist known for his pioneering work in child development, children go through four key stages of cognitive development. The sensorimotor stage, from birth to age 2. The preparation of stage, from age 2 to about age 7. The concrete operational stage, from age 7 to age 11. Then the formal operational stage, which begins in adolescence and spans to adulthood.
Now, seeing that this was in a sense my re-rebirth, everything moved as if I was on speed. What happened in years seemed to happen in months to me, disorienting, to say the least. I Googled stages of child development thinking I would get something far different, but I was wrong.

Same-difference,  I have long since then quit attempting to get back pieces what was lost and instead focusing on what can be created new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bio...

Brief bio of Jesse Clowater: I was born on August 24, 1982, in Charlottesville, then grew up in Fluvanna County, where I did country boy stuff, like fishing, hunting, and playing soccer. My mom began taking me to church when I was two. I went to Christian school until the ninth grade. Even though I believed in God, I got further and further away from Him during my late teens and twenties. Substituting temporary fun for the Truth, I followed a track that would either end up in jail or a funeral parlor.                              After consuming copious amounts of moonshine with friends, I somehow thought I could drive home from Crozet. Because after drinking that "sauce" your invincible, or so you think. The Almghty forsaw a cedar tree connecting with my head at horatiously high speeds in the middle of the night, to wake me up.              I woke up days later in a hospital room with tubes and wire

AboutME

My person, personality and being all is what it is. After being born, re-born, then re-re... so many times it makes none whatsoever. After living through the most drastic ruckdabuck of my life, in where my "main computer" fell asleep. Waking up and when I had finally reached the degree of cognition needed to understand, I eventually noticed my right side felt "blank" as if IT  was not there.  Almost everyone knows how talking themselves into climbing behind the wheel after consuming multiple ... is easier after consuming. You see I had been driving this way under almost every condition under the sun, moon and until I saw stars. Well, the stars turned out to be imaginary. Turned out they were from a brain injury, one of the severe traumatic sort. Was told at a later time that my body was suffering from semi-paralysis, mainly on the right side but my world was changed. This occurred on May 9, 2007, ONE DAY out of the many I will never remember but will an